Hoist and Crane Company is an Authorized Distributor for Cignys. We stock a large variety of Cignys Trolleys, Replacement Trolley Wheels and Manual Bridges.
All hoist trolleys are adjustable to fit a variety of beam flange widths. Furthermore, the solid cast iron wheels combine a sealed precision bearing with a smooth machined outer surface to greatly increase rolling efficiency, improve reliability and eliminate maintenance.
- Strength - Load capacities range from 1/8 ton through 5 tons
- Durability - Steel side plates and rugged cast wheels offer long trouble-free service
- Safety - Wrap around "Safe-T-Lug" side plate feature holds trolley safely on the beam
- Versatility - Can be used on I-beams and Wide-Flanged beams
- Maintenance Free - All wheels have sealed precision bearings, no relube necessary
- Easy Assembly Machines and installation - one person and a single tool
- Replacement Parts - All components are easily replaced and readily available
The All American Trolley was sold for several years by Coffing Hoists as the ET Trolley. When they changed manufacturers Hoist & Crane picked up the Distributorship. We stock these in large quantities to offer the best pricing available on an American Made Trolley you have trusted for years.
The Safe-T-Lug Trolley offers a single pin design to give you extra headroom. The Safe-T-Lug Trolley also gives you wrap around end plates for I beams and wide flange beams (universal tread wheels).
Cignys offers up to three ton capacity bridge crane kits to provide an economical and quick way of acquiring your own modern "factory built" bridge crane assembly for the handling of heavy loads.
- Capacity from 50 to 2,000 lb.
- Spark resistant finish
- Flanged or non-flanged wheels
- Standard sealed for life or optional regreaseable
- The new and improved cast wheels are directly interchangeable with our stamped steel wheels